Sunday, April 10, 2011

CMN IHOP Pancake Day!! :)

On Tuesday, March 1st, I had the honor of participating in IHOP's Pancake Day! It is an annual event to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network! I chose to greet all of the patrons at the resturant located on Telegraph Road in Bloomfield Hills!! It was a very busy and special morning as I met with people of all ages who came in to donate money and recieve a delicious free pancake breakfast! I indulged myself and tried a special coffee with raspberry, cocoa, whipped cream and it probably had a million or more calories!!

** Sadly for some reason my photos on my computer were erased and I haven't been able to locate them. This is the only photo I have from my phone. I really wanted to post the photo of me in the kitchen flipping a pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment