Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saginaw Spirit Hockey Game!!

Saturday, February 26th was the setting for a very fun evening as many of us titleholders made our way to Saginaw to cheer on the Saginaw Spirit Hockey team!! Our family is a HUGE fan of hockey as my older brother, Seth, played hockey for years and I spent much of my childhood at his hockey practices and games!
A huge shout-out to Sydney Learman for organizing this event! We were introduced on center ice and had two autograph sessions to sign and distribute our headshots ~ one before the game and one after the first period!! We also threw out tee-shirts to the crowd!!
Unfortunately, our family left after the first period as there was a major snow storm and I was so glad my dad was the driver! He had two hands on the wheel the entire time!! Too many spin outs on the side of the road to even count and an inch of ice under that snow.
When we left, the game was a tied score of 0-0 and I never did find out how it ended!!
Thank you again, Sydney, and best wishes to the Saginaw Spirit as they finish out the remainder of their season! Keep your stick on the ice!! :)


This little girl was SOOO cute!! She ran up to me, dragging her mom behind her and said hi! Her mom told me they were really going to get food but she had to stop and see me! After I gave her an autograph she ran off to get some food!!
I met this great guy, Steven, at the Winter Special Olympics back in 2008!! He is going to be back for the Summer games this year too and I can't wait to see him again!! It was a great reunion for us!
Anyone who is a friend of my boss, Mickey Mouse, is a friend of mine!! Of course I told him I worked at Disney World!! The gorgeous Liza Gill joined us for this photo!:)
The Saginaw Spirit mascot!! :)
The Three Muskateers: Linaya Haas, Mekisha Alcock, and myself !!
The amazing Miss Michigan, Katie LaRoche, was able to join us and enjoy the festivities too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment