Saturday, March 19, 2011

The very first Miss Lady of the Lakes pageant!!!!

Saturday, February 19th was a very exciting day as several beautiful contestants tried to capture the first ever Miss Lady of the Lakes title!! That honor went to my dear friend Cameron Learman!! I was very happy to be able to crown her as we have known one another for years and she makes me laugh like no other!! She will be joining 31 other girls as we compete for the job of Miss Michigan on Saturday, June 18th!! Congratulations Cameron!
I appreciated *warming-up* the judges with my interview before each contestant had their turn and found it as exhilerating as ever! Interview is definitely one of my favorite categories of competition!! During the pageant I was asked to read the questions to each girl during their on-stage question and even had the opportunity to sing my winning talent song 'Orange Colored Sky' later in the program!!
Jeannette Greco-Pawlowski did an excellent job as the brand new first year Director and I wish her much continued success in future years! Thank you, Jeannette, for letting me share this very special night with you and your staff!! It was awesome!! :)

Reading the On-Stage question to each contestant!
This little girl didn't know anyone in the pageant, but she heard about it and wanted to come and watch!
These little girls were 'Queen for a Day' and I asked each one of them their name! They are true princesses!!
Singing "Orange Colored Sky!"
Right before I crowned the very first Miss Lady of the Lakes Cameron Learman!!
The ever fun and beautiful Miss Michigan's Outstanding Teen, Brooke Rowland, me, and a little redhead pose for a pic!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment