Thursday, July 15, 2010

At the Civic Center with Morgan for the Miss Farmington Pageant!

Mr and Mrs Haglund! : )

Miss Farmington 2010 and her court

Miss Farmington and us being silly!



Miss Farmington 2009 Kayla Pingel and me at Pages

This is Paul one of the judges!


Samantha Steckloff and me ~ a former Miss Oakland!


The hostest Kelly, another former Miss Oakland and me!
Mmy very first appearance, as Miss Oakland County, allowed me the opportunity to watch the Miss Farmington Pageant which kicks off the week of the Farmington Founders Festival!! I am so honored that I was invited to go and I had the chance to meet some of the girls competing after I was crowned Miss Oakland County! They all did a fantastic job and I am proud of each and everyone one of them, especially with those speedy changes!! I had the opportunity to speak to them about getting involved in the Miss Oakland County pageant for next year and they seemed like it was something they wanted to do! Congratulations to the newly crowned Miss Farmington Festival queen ~ Jenny Fernandez! She will represent the Farmington community very well and is an extremely well spoken young woman!! It was also great to spend time with the Miss Oakland County's Outstanding Teen, Morgan Stocker! She is so funny and a great person to be around! She definitely lights up a room! :)

After the pageant everyone went to Pages for dinner! I had the chance to talk to the contestants more as well as see some wonderful friends in the "pageant world!" The pizza was great too!! I was also interviewed on camera about the pageant and how I felt about it ~ Downtown Farmington, It's Happening!! I hope that you have a chance to join us this week at the Founders Festival, we have some great events going on! I hope to see you there!!

Much love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment