Monday, July 19, 2010

Farmington Duck Race!




My director and friend, Frannie !! :)



Miss Farmington and her court! Love these girls!!




Mama Duck and me!

Bill Dwyer and me









Holiday Inn helped sponsored the duck race and they also sponsor the Miss Michigan pageant during the state competition!



We're walking down the river trying to help the ducks find there way!



It was very slippery, but we helped each other! It's all about team work!







One of my favorite pictures! She even tried on my crown! :)


I was so honored to be able to come out and join this wonderful event in Farmington! It was my first time ever attending a duck race! It was a ton of fun and the water was so refreshing on such a warm and sunny day! We had over 4,000 ducks in the competition and we all helped them down stream. We also had the Decoy corporate ducks in the beginning of the race which is all of the people who helped sponsor the event. I met alot of wonderful people and had the chance to interact with kids! One darling little girl even tried on my crown! Hopefully I'll have another chance to be in a duck race in the near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment