Monday, July 19, 2010

Farmington Parade

Getting ready for the parade!


Everyone was so kind and very accepting of me. I truly appreciate it! :)







We had such a beautiful day for a parade!






My beautiful and amazing director Francesca!




Walking to Page's for lunch









Joelle and me in front of the Govenors Mansion



Teaching someone how to play one of the Victorian Games




Calling out the numbers for Bingo!



Morgan and me at Coldstone!

Chelsea Lide Miss Farmington's 2nd runner up and me

I had the honor to be a part of the Farmington Parade! It was such a beautiful day out, perfect for a parade! There were so many unique floats and it was a ton of fun! It was nice to see Joelle and Brenna, two contestants from the Miss Oakland County pageant come out and be a part of the parade and games at the Govenors Mansion!



After the parade was over we all walked down to Page's to get a bite to eat and it was delicious! It was also nice to catch up on things with everyone!



After lunch we walked down to the Govenors Mansion where each of us worked at different locations to teach kids how to play each of the games. After they played all of them they won a prize!


We walked downtown to see some of the tents that were up and I also had the chance to call off the numbers for Bingo! It was alot of fun and I know the participents were enjoying themselves as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment