Monday, July 19, 2010

Farmington Idol Finals and Masonic Temple Booth




































The Farmington Idol finals was so much fun!! We had a beautiful day out! It was a bit windy, but it was a nice breeze from the warm weather! Everyone did a fantastic job and I am so proud of each and every one of them!




I also had the opportunity to speak to Kirsten Haglund, Miss America 2008! I have known her for a couple of years and I met her mom Iora Haglund when I was 12 years old!! Kirsten's family has a special spot in my heart! She is such a wonderful and geninue person,! Just being around her is fun and she just lights up the room and everyones day when she is around! Everyone competing in the competition was honored that she was one of the judges for the finals!!




I even had the chance to sing my song "Orange Colored Sky" while the judges were finishing their scoring for the winner!




Jenny Fernandez won the Farmington Idol and Angelica Payne was Peoples Choice. They did an outstanding job!! I am so happy for them for having the confidence to sing on that stage! Congrats to you and all of the contestants!




After the Farmington Idol finals I helped work at the Masonic Temple Booth with some of the Miss Oakland County contestants as well as Morgan, Miss Oakland Countys Outstanding Teen! We all had a fun time making snow cones and cotton candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment