Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pontiac Christmas Tree Lighting!!

                                                     My beautiful teen, Morgan, and me!!!
My amazing director Franny, my teen Morgan, and me!!

The Mayor of Pontiac joined us for a photo as well!!


Being introduced as special guests!



I had to get a picture with my favorite pal Mickey Mouse!!



Part of the MOC family!



The Pontiac Christmas Tree Lighting on Friday, December 3rd, was such a wonderful event! It was a great way to start off the Christmas holiday season!! This was my first Christmas event and the tree looked beautiful once all the lights were lit up!!! A couple of different choir groups, from various surrounding schools, sang Christmas songs for us and they did a wonderful job! We have so many talented individuals in the state of Michigan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment