Monday, January 17, 2011

Miss Oakland County Christmas Party!!!

                                       Little Eve was telling me what she wanted for Christmas!
         Eve is a future Miss Michigan and is the daughter of Madona Ladouceur Miss Michigan 2004!!
                                  Here I am opening my Christmas gift from my incredible director Franny!!
                                                         Morgan and I enjoying our gifts!!
     These are the mugs I gave to Carmen & Franny to drink from every Christmas morning for years to come while opening their gifts!!
The wonderful Haglunds!

On Thursday, December 16th 2010 we celebrated our MOC tradition of the annual MOC Christmas party!! What a blessed way to spend the holiday!!! It was a very relaxing evening and great to see all of my Oakland County 'family' members!! It's always nice when we can take the time to stop and get together!! We had a wonderful time opening gifts and sharing in a delicious meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment