Monday, January 17, 2011

Santa Brunch at the Kings Castle of the Canterbury Village!!




                         I handed out some toys for Christmas and worked as Santa's little helper!!! : )


Now this little guy was such a flirt!! He kissed me on the cheek twice, but to no avail of catching a picture in time! Either way I was honored ; )
She told me she wanted a Cinderella doll for Christmas and as some of you may know I did go back to Disney World to work as a Character Performer for New Years Eve and I told her that I knew Cinderella and that I would tell her she said hello!!! That made her day!! : )


                          She told me all about her newly pierced ears! They looked great!


           This little beauty hopes to one day become Miss America! I think she will be one day!!!
I loved this little one! She was so outgoing and such a happy baby! I kept her laughing and she liked the sparkles in my crown!

                                                     We looked related with our red hair!


I love this little girl and we had some time to bond together!! She was telling me a secret about how she had alot of gifts under the tree! After talking to her wonderful mother she told me that her class made gifts for everyone who wouldn't get a gift for Christmas and that's why they had so many presents under the tree right noHo! How sweet is that? She is now considering to compete in pageants and once she's old enough she hopes to compete for the Miss America program!!
I think she likes my crown...that's just a guess though ; )


This was such a wonderful event on Saurday, December 18th, 2010!! I love being able to celebrate the season with great people and outgoing children!! Plus how cool is it to spend the day with Santa!!?? I met so many wonderful children that had to have been on Santa's nice list! I have to say I couldn't believe how many of them wanted some sort of technological gift! It's amazing how different it is now than when I was a kid ~ I know I'm not that old, but it does show my age a bit ; )!!

Some kids were afraid of Santa. I think it's the beard, but I'm not really sure...if they weren't so comfortable with Mr. Claus sometimes kids gravitate towards me . . .  maybe it's the crown!! LOL! Either way it was great meeting all of these wonderful children and their family members! Some of the girls told me what they wanted for Christmas or even told me some secrets!! This was definately a memorable and joyful event that I'm grateful and blessed to have been a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment