Thursday, August 5, 2010

CMN Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day!

Mmm!
My turn! :)
If customers didn't want a Blizzard they had the opportunity to buy 2 other kinds of ice cream to support CMN
CMN donation box
The outstanding staff!
I asked to be put to work and I got right to it!
Some Volunteers from the Lake Orion Church who were treating themselves to a Blizzard after a hard working day!
The wonderful Manager Ed who was kind enough to let me help out!!
I had the wonderful opportunity to volunteer at Dairy Queen in Lake Orion this afternoon! They were so kind to let me greet guests and share the importance of supporting CMN! This particular Dairy Queen was giving ALL the proceeds of the Blizzard ice cream to CMN not just a dollar like other Dairy Queens!!! It was great to see how many people bought Blizzards. The customers were very interested in hearing about my journey with the Miss America organization and where I go from Miss Oakland County. Sharing about MAO, CMN, MM, and MOC was an honor!! I was given many best wishes for my future with the organization! I now have many new friends to pray for me for the year, especially the week of Miss Michigan! We have wonderful people living in Michigan and I am so glad to be living in this beautiful state!! :) Thank you to everyone who bought a Dairy Queen Blizzard today or donated money to CMN! Every penny counts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment