Thursday, August 19, 2010

Govenor Warner's Mansion Porch Party!

Warner Mansion
Porch Party!
Mrs Gable that I had the pleasure of meeting at the Founders Festival!
I have met Sharon a few times from the Victorian Games during the Founders Festival!
Learning how to make homemade ice cream!
On August 12th, the Historical Society of Farmington Hills hosted a Porch Party at the Govenor Warner Mansion! I was invited to be a part of this special evening and had the opportunity to meet with the locals. It was a warm evening and a real treat to eat homemade ice cream! It was delicious! I even played a little croquet in heels none the less! The visitors were very welcoming and supportive on my journey to Miss Michigan!

It was my pleasure to meet and greet these special people and serve them ice cream and goodies! While learning a little bit about Farmington Hills and the Mansion!

No comments:

Post a Comment