Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miss Michigan's Homecoming!


The outstanding Miss Michigan, Katie LaRouche and me!!
Former Miss Michigan Outstanding Teen 2008, Carleigh!
Ashley and me!!
The wonderful Miss Michigan director, Shelley!
The amazing Mr and Mrs Haglund! They are so sweet and it's always a joy to see them!!
Mekeisha, Miss Pride of the Peninsula!
Rita the Miss Pride of the Peninsula director!
Cassandra, Miss Jackson County and the new Miss Bay County, Sydney!
My beautiful Teen, Morgan!!
The St Clair Shores queens and the Oakland queens!
Brenna, Miss St. Clair Shores and me!
Miss St. Clair Shores, Brenna and Miss Lawrence Tech Jenelle!
<><>
<>
<><>
I love Doug! He's the best!!
Mallory!! I've known her for so long, love this girl! :)
The redheads!

On August 8th I had the opportunity to go to Katie LaRouche's Homecoming! She looked absolutely beautiful as always! It was great to see her and catch up with her on her busy journey to Miss America! Cassandra Kramer was the hostest for the Homecoming and did a fabulous job! Friends shared stories they had with Katie before her pageant life and during the pageant experience. She now has her own day dedicated to her for her outstanding work with her platform and being Miss Michigan! Katie recieved the key to the city, from the Mayor, and I could tell that meant the world to her!

It was wonderful seeing new titleholders and formers to show their support to Katie! I was absent from the pageant world as I was completing a college internship at Disney World for 5 months and appreciated catching up with all my friends!

It was a great day in Katie's honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment