Thursday, August 5, 2010

St. Clair Shores pageant!

Former Miss St Clair Shores, Olivia. She is an absolute sweetheart!
Miss Oakland County 2009 Angela and me
Miss Allegan County 2009 Colleen!  
Me, Anegal MOC 09, Brenna MSCS 10
Morgan MGVS, Angelic MWC, me, Brenna MSCS, Angela MOC 09
The new Miss St Clair Shores and me!
My Morgan sandwich ; )
Elizabeth Munger the Miss St Clair Shores Director!
I attended the Miss St. Clair Shores pageant on Saturday July 31st. Brenna O'Malley who was my first runner up at Miss Oakland County was crowned the new Miss St Clair Shores! I have competed with Brenna since we were in the Teen division and its great that we both recieved our first titles in the same year so we can experience Miss Michigan together!! Everyone did a great job and it was nice to see former titleholders as well as reigning ones! I love being able to attend other pageants and cheer on the contestants!

No comments:

Post a Comment