Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hay Day in Farmington Hills!!

Smile!! :)
Before the girls jumped in the moon bounce!! They were so sweet!!


Crowning a ton of the Girl Scouts!! Crowning the girls is one of my favorite things to do! Every girl is a princess!!! : )

She wanted to crown me after I finished crowning her!! What fun!!

With the Girl Scouts!!

The reigning and beautiful Miss Farmington, Jenny and me!!

Eating yummy s'mores!!

I had such a great day on Tuesday October 5th at the Hay Day event in Farmington Hills!!! We had such a beautiful and sunny day to hold such a fun event!! I helped out with the moon bounce by making sure the kids were playing carefully and taking thier tickets before they jumped in the bounce. It wasn't all work and no play though!! I went on the hay ride with Miss Farmington, Jenny, and we ate s'mores together!! I haven't had s'mores since I was a kid, yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment