Sunday, June 26, 2011

Miss Michigan 2011 Final Night!!!!

Being called into the top 10!!!!



Swimsuit!!!




Talent!!!!

Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat, my left ear was plugged, and a horrid runny nose!!! A cold had been floating around, especially attacking all of the singers! I sang my personal best on Saturday night and it is by no means an excuse just my reality!! God wanted me to sing that way on that night and so I did!! Let's just say when your instrument is out of wack its a totally different feeling performing on stage haha!!!!




Evening Gown!!!





Before the order of Top 5 were called!!!

What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so surreal to think that for my very first time at Miss Michigan I was blessed to be 3rd runner-up!! I was just praying for Top 10 from all of my hard work throughout the past year as Miss Oakland County!!!! I did my best in every phase of competition and I don't regret a moment or a word spoken!!!! I felt absolutely outstanding in every phase of competition and I will always hold my head high with how I performed throughout the entire week!! My interview went great and it was one of my best!!! I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and I believe that if God wants me to be Miss Michigan someday it will be in His timing, not mine! If I never win Miss Michigan, that's honestly okay because I have been true to myself, I have made a difference, and I've learned something new every step along the way!!! That is what winning is truly all about, not just the crown...even though that's always a nice accomplishment ;) Congratulations to the beautiful and talented Elizabeth Wertenberger our new Miss Michigan!! I can't wait to see you on the Miss America stage!!

I want to send a personal thank you to EVERYONE who has made a positive difference in this journey to Miss Michigan! I couldn't have done it without you and I wouldn't be the person you see today if it weren't for your influence in my life in some way!!! I will always remember the things you have taught me and the kindness you have shown me! You each will all be in my heart always and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment