Sunday, June 26, 2011

RW Threads Runway Show!!!






















It was a very long trip to Gladwin, but worth every mile!! Spending the weekend in a luxury hotel was an awesome experience! I felt completely spoiled and loved every minute of it!! :) The food and accomodations was beyond anything I had ever experienced before and I would do it all again in a heartbeat! The purpose of the trip was to honor Katie LaRoche and raise funds for her platform work on Human Trafficking. As titleholders we were part of a team to model clothes from RW Threads (RW = River Walk) and we also entertained the audience by showcasing our talents! I was thrilled to sing 'Orange Colored Sky' and always enjoy performing for the public whenever I can!! Each of us modeled three different outfits and I LOVED all three of mine!! The hotel and resturant were so classy and the owners treated us to a delicious dinner! I felt so honored to be a part of this special occassion and the whole weekend is one I never want to forget!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment