Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Arts, Beats, and Eats!

When I first walked into the Arts, Beats, and Eats event I was stopped by several individuals to take a picture! I loved it and felt like a celebrity ; )

While I was on set being filmed in the Miley Cyrus music video I met Fallon! We hung out for about 12 hours that day. Haha!



 I crowned Kristen Danyal at Miss Michigan Teen USA 2009! She's an outstanding and sweet young lady!
So great to see her again!

He said he was Mr Oakland County



I tried several times to win this game! The man was so sweet for letting me see if I could do it... I missed . . and this is why I don't play sports! LOL!! : )

Love this little girl! So sweet and beautiful!

She painted Cinderella...we're both Disney fans ; )



This little girl told her dad that she had to meet me! She had so much energy and is a very creative soul!

This teen had never met a titleholder before and she said she has always wanted to! She was adorable!

I had a blast at the Arts, Beats, and Eats event! It was my first time ever attending it!! And let me tell you, it was PACKED! My parents and I had to wait outside for about 20 minutes to wait for other guests to leave because they were at their maximum capacity!

There were wonderful venues and kind people who congratulated me as I walked by! It was a great opportunity to promote the MAO system which I absolutely LOVE to do!! I also saw some old friends which always makes for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment