Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Visiting Governor Granholm!!

At the Capitol!

Future Miss America contestants?? ; )





It was such an honor to give Jennifer Granholm her second set of Pearls of Strength! This was the 25th Anniversary pearls which are black while the originals were white! 
I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Gov Granholm in 2006 and saw her again at the Detroit car show in 2008 where she was wearing her first set of pearls I gave her! She remembered me every time which made me feel so special! : )
Jennifer Granholm used to be a pageant contestant and it's so nice she gives the titleholders a chance to meet her!







Seeing Governor Granholm for the third time was a wonderful experience! She has remembered me every time she has seen me! The first time I met her was back in 2006 where I gave her, her first set of white Pearls of Strength donated from the National Osteoporosis Foundation! This year I gave her the new 25th Anniversary black Pearls of Strength! The Pearls of Strength bracelet is a reminder to women that they need to take care of their bones like they take care of their pearls! You should never neglect your body or your precious jewlery ; )

This was Morgan's first time to meet the Governor! Gov Granholm even wrote her a note to dismiss her from school! It was so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment