Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Novi Golf Outing!




It was great to be invited to the Novi Golf Outing! I think it is such a wonderful event for all of the police officers who work so hard every day for our community and get a day off to have fun hanging out with their friends and golfing!!
I worked the auction as numbers were called and I took the winning prize to the winner!! Some of these men (and women) won repeatedly as they had several tickets and some didn't win any, but that's the way it goes!
Everyone was having fun time and I recieved many well wishes for Miss Michigan in June! Even one of the guests sang to me, the famous Miss America song, but adding Miss Oakland County instead of America...but maybe that will be one day, if its in the Lord's will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment