Monday, September 27, 2010

Taste of Clarkston!!

Yummmmm! "Taste of Clarkston'
Officer Darby and I worked together for three years when we both served on the Clarkston 'Coalition For Youth' while I was in high school! It was a great reunion and he wished me well at Miss Michigan!!

My sister-in-Christ and special friend from church ~ Alaina!! :)
We look like sisters with the red hair thing going on!!

One of my favorite tv cartoon characters is Spongebob!! I just had to get a photo with him!! Ha ha!!

I love to speak to children at events! They are so real and innocent!! :)





Late Sunday afternoon, September 26th, I attended 'Taste of Clarkston' in my wonderful hometown for a meet and greet with my family, friends, and visitors to our community!! This event is held every year in the Fall and the food is always delicious! The entire community set up booths with an array of foods to sample!! There were also two Kids Zones for children's games and entertainment geared for the younger set!!

So many well-wishers think it is pretty neat that their own 'Clarkston' girl is Miss Oakland County and will be off to compete, next June, for Miss Michigan!! I think it's pretty neat too!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment