Monday, September 20, 2010

CMN Miracle Fun Days at Beaumont Hospital!

With some of the staff members!
I thought I should get a picture with her guitar since I was just in one of her music videos haha!
Letting people know about the Relay Race in Detroit on Halloween which will help raise money for CMN!
Once the photo booth came in I started advertising about getting their picture taken for a donation of $3 for CMN

My first CMN (Children's Miracle Network) event was on Tuesday, September 14th at the Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak!!! What a GORGEOUS hospital! I have never seen anything like it! The event was called Miracle Fun Days and it was the sponsor week leading up to the Backyard EdVenture which I will tell you about later!!
The concourse was filled with different vendors and booths to advertise all of the different sponsors for CMN. A guest would get a piece of paper and after visting eight different tables they would recieve a stamp and then put it into a raffle and win a prize!
My job was to man the photobooth! A set of four pictures were taken per session for a donation of $3.00. 

I even had the pleasure of meeting the aunt of Miss Michigan 2009, Nicole Blaszczyk!! She was so sweet and is very proud of Nicole!!
This was a two day event and was the pre event to the Backyard EdVenture!

No comments:

Post a Comment