Monday, September 20, 2010

AxleTech International Grand Opening!

 I had the privilege of seeing Michigan State Senator John Papageorge again who I had met before in previous years as a title holder. He was as gracious as always and it was fun to catch up with him!
I was invited to be an Oakland County celebrity guest at AxleTech International, located in Troy, for their grand opening of a new facility! Ribbon cutting ceremonies are always a fun and happy occassion! Axletech is a world leader in global supplies to our military forces. They specialize in making axles for our military tanks and other heavy equipment. When our soldiers roll over a mine the axle takes the brunt of the explosion and keeps our soldiers alive and safe in the tanks. The soldiers replace the axle and are then ready to continue their journey.
Anytime I can be available in any capacity to support our troops and those who help to keep them safe I am in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment